Since KTR first invented the BoWex and ROTEX couplings over 50 years ago, they have been making massive strides in engineering. Whether on land, on water, or in the air KTR couplings have been growing in every field and solving problems for manufacturers around the world. They are the driving force to keep things moving.
As the leading manufacturer of high-grade power transmission technology, brake systems and cooling systems, and hydraulic components, KTR has an impressive line-up of success stories. These successes cover all corners of industry and highlight how their technology, innovation and engineering helps drive companies forward.
Some of KTRs the most recent success stories can be found in:
- Bugatti Chiron’s throttle control unit – TOOLFLEX
- Harvesting equipment, England – BoWex ELASTIC HE
- Wastewater Filtration Pumps, Switzerland – ROTEX
- Packaging machinery, Switzerland – ROTEX GS
- Crushers in Copper Mines, Chile – Steel Lamina coupling
- Hybrid buses, England – BoWex 80 HE
- Marine Thruster systems, Norway – ROTEX & REVOLVEX KX-D
KTR provides customers across the globe with expert solutions that drive change and deliver reliability and performance –
KTR – Made for Motion.
For more information on KTR couplings contact your local Rolman World branch