At Rolman World Group, we value your privacy and respect customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders confidentiality to ensure that any data submitted, collected or obtained through this website is stored securely.
All references to “you” or “your” or “users” means the person who accesses, uses, subscribes, registers and/or in any other way connects with Rolman World Group in any manner.
By submitting your data to us, you have read and consent to our processing of your data for the purposes and in the manner stated in this policy and in compliance with the data protection law in the United Arab Emirates.
What Personal Information We Collect
Rolman World Group can collect Personal Data directly from visits to Rolman World’s website, opens newsletters, downloads Rolman World materials, or uses Rolman World’s products or services.
Our website uses forms that our visitors can use to request information about products and services. From these forms, we collect the following visitor information:
- Visitor’s contact information
- Unique identifiers
Our customer data is accessible only by cleared staff members who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement.
What Do We Use This Information For?
We use visitor contact information to send information about our company to prospective customers, partners, suppliers, stakeholders, and to get in touch with them when necessary.
Rolman World collects and processes the Personal Data of Partners for the following purposes:
- Carrying out Rolman World’s obligations under, or when entering into, a contractual relationship between Rolman World and a Partner.
- Facilitating effective communication and relationships between Rolman World and the Partner (Customer Relationship Management).
- Managing enquiries or other requests regarding Rolman World’s products and services.
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and for the enforcement of contractual agreements.
- Managing the security of Rolman World’s products, services, intellectual property rights, and other offerings.
- Analyzing sales data and how a Partner interacts with Rolman World’s products and services in order to improve the user experience and content of such products and services.
- Marketing, surveys and communication.
- Compiling statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing on Rolman World web pages or use of other applications or software.
Disclosure Of Personal Information To Third Parties
Rolman World will not disclose a Partner’s Personal Data to third parties if it is not required in order to fulfill the purpose listed above. Any transfer of Personal Data to a third party will only take place if the recipient is compliant with Rolman World’s internal rules which govern the protection of Personal Da
Links To Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Rolman World takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.