Use of Social Media
By using our social media channels, you agree to our social media ‘house rules’. We are committed to protecting and respecting you and your privacy.
We appreciate that you have chosen to follow us on social media. Please note that following our account does not imply that we will follow you back.
We will use hashtags and mention other social media accounts where appropriate.
We reserve the right to share or repost content updates from other companies, accounts, or individuals where we find the content to be of value and interest to our followers.
Social media platforms may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for our lack of service due to any downtime.
Views and Feedback
We welcome discussions, ideas, and engagement and will try to contribute to the conversation where possible.
When you ‘like’, ‘share’, or ‘comment’ on one of our public posts, you should be aware that this will be publicly available.
If you post publicly on social media, we may share/ retweet your post with our followers.
You may unsubscribe/unfollow us at any time.
When we upload content to social media we may also tag, share photos and content.
We may use analytics or third-party tools to analyze our social media channels for trends, insights, and engagement.
House of Rules
We expect our users to offer us the same level of courtesy that we offer them, so we have a short set of ‘house rules:
- You are wholly responsible for any content you post, including content that you choose to share on your platforms.
- We will remove or hide posts that we find inappropriate or violate our house rules.
- We report and delete all unofficial and unapproved social media profiles that are set up with Rolman World’s logo, our name and/or images without permission.
● abusive or obscene
● graphic, sensitive, or offensive imagery
● deceptive or misleading
● violating intellectual property rights
● violating any law or regulation
● spam (persistent negative and/ or offensive where the aim is to provoke a response)
● self-promotion or advertise products or services.
● uses offensive images as their profile picture
● has an offensive user name or uses offensive vocabulary
Responding to users
- We’ll do our best to answer your question and respond to your inquiries within two working days.
- We’ll try to help you, or direct you to people and/or departments who can, wherever possible.
- Our working hours are 8.00 – 17.00 Monday to Saturday. We’ll deal with inquiries sent outside of this time as soon as possible when working hours resume.
Terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change or modify these conditions at any time.