Federal-Mogul Garage Gurus have recently updated their Technical video library to include more installation videos and guides on how to replace various spare parts for your vehicle. Including ball joints, camshaft, brake fluid, and brake discs.
How to Correctly Install Ball Joints
Learn how to correctly install ball joints with this instructional video:
- How to install a ball joint.
- What to avoid when installing a ball joint.
How to Correctly Install a Camshaft
If you want to avoid early wear and breakage of a new camshaft, learn how to install it correctly here, with this instructional video.
- The importance of investigating possible causes of camshaft failure.
- How to check wear of the camshaft bearings.
- Correct installation of a camshaft.
- Important things to remember after installing a new camshaft.
How to Check and Replace Brake Fluid
Keeping brake fluid healthy is fundamental to braking performance. Learn what to look out for and how to replace a car’s brake fluid with this instructional video.
- The link between fluid level and brake pad wear.
- How to replace brake fluid.
A Guide to Coated Brake Discs
Care must be taken when installing coated brake discs.
Watch this video to learn about the precautions and steps you must take when installing coated discs from Ferodo or Jurid.
For more technical guides, videos and articles visit: Garage Gurus