Brisk Logistics & B.World Logistics part of Rolman World Group is looking for a Pharmaceutical Warehouse in Charge. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-orientated professional to get involved in a fast dynamic environment.
- Licensed Pharmacist by MOH of the UAE
- Preferably has experience in the same field or job
- Speaking and writing of English Language
- Computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Location JAFZA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintained Warehouse and Goods area clean and presentable for audit.
- To follow Good Documentation practices and safety instructions & ensure compliance while working in warehouse.
- Receiving of materials and Prepare Goods receipt Note (GRN)
- Recording of Temperature, Relative Humidity and Differential Pressure in the warehouse
- Arrangements of material in stores according to the status i.e. new receivables, Rejected and Quarantine etc.
- Dispensing and issue of materials as per respective Batch manufacturing and Packing record
- To perform the Calibration and Verification of count and Weighing balances
- Ensure compliance with current Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Good Storage Practice (GSP) in the warehouse
- Manpower handling in warehouse department
- Physical verification of stocks as per Standard Operating procedure
- Preparation and update of Standard Operating Procedure related to warehouse department.
- To provide SOP Training to juniors or new joining persons
- Responsible for Handling of Change control and Deviations
- Prepare packing list and dispatch plan for Goods and dispatch of Goods
- Handling of Damaged, Rejected and Expired materials in warehouse